Hello and welcome to our little aerial corner of the internet!
I'm Tamara, founder of Aerial Dreaming.
Aerial Dreaming has started as a safe and encouraging place for myself to train and expand my own aerial knowledge and experience. Quickly my aerial playground has become the aerial home to many students who call it their "happy place".
Most days you can find me squeezing huge amounts into my day! Between working as a qualified sonographer (ultrasound technician), running my 4 children around, hanging with my amazing and supportive fiancee, teaching and training aerials, and folding copious amounts of washing at home, you could say life is pretty full! I do very much enjoy watching and helping with my daughters passion for horses and often spend weekends helping her plait and preparing ponies for competition and pony club.
I am mostly known for the high quality of advanced aerialists that are created in our little space. I am particular in how our aerialists train and perform, specifically with technique and performance aspects.
If you're dying to hear more, here are 5 random facts about me:
- I have a weird obsession with unicorns and everything glitter!
- I bite my nails when I am nervous. Mid student performance you will find me watching every move and likely biting my nails!
- I have a fear of heights! Can you believe it! If I stop on the aerial silks, particularly anything over 5 meters, I can easily freak out! The key is to keep moving and listen to the music!
- I can recite an insane amount of lyrics
- I would happily live in my Peter Alexander pj's all day if I could!
Still reading?! Lets connect! I would love to hear from you. Feel free to ask me anything via the contact form below.